Friday, August 06, 2004

Journey musings for today...

Dear Hakaryu,
It's been a frustrating week, the damn computer just doesn't want to cooperate at all...
I've also decided to have a little fun with this...friends will be referred to by their Saiyuki or Gravitation names to protect the guilty...you know who you are but only WE know we really are...see I'm sneaky
(btw,I don't give a damn if the dot dot dots bother anyone...they don't bother me or Hakaryu)
Saw the funniest thing(though it's one of those things that might not be as funny as it was at that moment in time.) Hakkai and I were returning on our quest to find a good poker/Monopoly/Mahjong table and we saw a Garage Sale sign posted in front of a cemetary...this alone struck me as funny...but I turn to point it out to Hakkai and he looks at me as only he can and we share that moment of awareness(you know the no, you aren't crazy I saw it too, moment) then he shrugs and deadpans "Well, you can't take it with you"....I couldn't stop laughing!!!!!!! Before I forget I just want to say yesterday was a really special day with my beloved Hakkai even though it was not very extrordinary, I spent most of it just in awe of how lucky I am to have him in my heart and by my side.
So begins a new quest, I have three anime soundtracks really want to get our hands on...Saiyuki Requiem, Four songs---Naruto Original Soundtrack--and the ever elusive opening and closing themes of Get Backers which are not on the OST for regular sale I've looked...but we'll find them Hakaryu I promise...
Ah, the calendar..will I finish it on time...well Hakkai wants it by September so I need to get cracking...next up, Aya from Weiss Kreuz then Daisuke from Heat Guy J..then I'm gonna kick back and just do some fun fanart and pieces for the ultimate Yaoi oracle I've envisioned.
Grumble grumble..10 days until...you all know what, first one that says it will be face to face with my banishing gun!
Sanzo
On a much lighter note, my YUKI is taking me to see De-Lovely today and I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he bought me some really cool Japanese sneakers..no really we found them at goodwill for a dollar fifty but they are the coolest sneakers ever. Big platforms with gaudy as hell brown orange and blue designs...they go with nothing at all so they go with everthing. If Naruto wore sneakers instead of those cute ninja sandals(gotta get me some of those) these would be it...
Shuichi



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home