Sunday, September 26, 2004

Rainbow

Dear Hakaryu,
Well maybe they aren't all rainbows, but some days don't need to be...I truly get the feeling that finally in the beginning of Hakkai and I's sixth year together we have hit our stride. There is a happy ease to our lives i don't think we've ever known. We have more things we want to accomplish and many things we enjoy doing but we don't feel rushed or in each others way...and we have found some new things out about how we relate to one another....
I'm not sure if he even realizes it but some of the things he has been doing lately have made me feel loved beyond words. he is deeply involved in his Songk'eeper training and is some of the happiest I have ever seen him...in a million years I never thought he would embrace it so whole-heartedly and well...it is a joy to buy him new music and to share the experience with him not to mention a feeling of unexplainable intimacy when we hear a song and both instantly and might i add telepathically know where that song would belong on a compilation or image album...and then there's when he makes me a themed tracklist on the compy to keep me company and provide inspiration while he's away...Music,lyrics, melody have always been very sacred to me and to have someone care enough to know that and know the healing power in has for me and the joy it brings to me makes me feel sacred...and to me when you hold something sacred that means basically you love it a gazillion more times than you could ever say.....
Hakkai is sacred to me and I hope he knows that...
oh I almost forgot while I'm singing hakkai's praises...you should see what he has done with my work, he has spent hours tweaking it on the computer and WOW..the way I try to explain it is this...my art when I am finished is like a good but rough demo tape but when he gets done with it it is polished,gorgeous,presented as the absolute best it could ever be like the album ready to be mass produced and sold to a lot of fans...not to mention it makes me want to draw more and more and more...
it's kind of funny though I really do feel like I'm living two dreams at once..the journey of the art is wonderful..but it's funny I also feel like I have a band..and I get to be the lead singer/frontman with an amazingly skilled talent pool behind me and in front of me I don't know that even we realize the rhythm we are capable of or where it could take us...I've just realized the explosive creative fun stage though so I hope our agent is ready to market us cause i just want to sing!!!!!! I never thought art could be like that but it is awesome, better by far than doing it alone...
oh my god..the dk just brought the first of two skeletons I asked him to work on today and damn...wow...as I was saying it possesses a magic we could never acheive alone...he is quite a composer to my lyrics..
just a quick pat on the back for me...i have planned out the entire 78 card saiyuki deck...I did it Friday night in the course of three hours!!!!! Unreal!!! and the first four cards in my Yaoi tarot are ready to be made into cards and given an entry..and I just gave dk the skeleton for the first Yuri card TRUST....
one more thiing while i am making happy announcements...the sky will be the kind to fly an orange paper airplane in all week my sunshine is on vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And as you know that is my favorite kind of sky...the one where the rainbow sleeps because it is not needed to remind us how magickal life is because we are already aware...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home