Friday, October 08, 2004

Shifting dreams...

Dear Hakaryu,
It's been a while hasn't it? Well, let's see. I want to talk to you about dreams today...not like big bold I'm gonna dreams but the dreams that I have when my subconcious takes over and I try to rest...they have been sad lately, sad and draining and for no good reason i might add...Hakkai has the Instant Infamy store up and running on the web and I've already told you about all the projects I am excited about PLUS we started work on a new novel AND hakkai finally has the best schedule ever he works open to 2 which gives us a lot more time for stuff...
Which is why the dreams make no sense...and their effect on me makes even less...they often concern me wanting to perform in thetre productions and not making the cut or thinking I am in and being replaced...now I will admit back in school I used to love drama and kept hoping that someday I'd get to play something a little bigger than the semi supporting roles I got..but..there was always someone better than me, not to mention how I looked...not to mention i always wanted to play the guy roles...so I didnt exactly pursue it because i wasn't made for it...you know I ove to sing too,but you don't see me working on an album now do you?
It plagues me only because I wake up so sad...like I keep being reminded of a shattered dream...but why, doesn't every kid go through a time when they want to be an actor just like they play at being a doctor or a teacher...I can't figure it out I wish the dreams would just go away...
What I am is an artist. What I am is a writer. these are Source-given gifts I am grateful for...speaking of being an artist...I won second place in the anime/manga contest in the mall as it was open to all ages it would appear the only reason I did not win first was they gave it to a talented aspiring 8 year old who needed more encouragement but still there were quite a few entries and I won a 15 dollar gift certificate.which may not be much but this contest was judged by art teachers and art professors which when I heard that i was fearful to even enter...but they not knowing me from a hole in the wall gave me second place...SO THERE S.of the A. I. C.!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home